Alternate Electrical Solutions may use and disclose your personal information of collection authorised by the Privacy Act 1988.
We use your personal information for:
- Conduct of business
- Provide and market services
- Communicate with yourself
- Comply with our legal obligations
We may disclose your personal information with other members of Alternate Electrical Solutions or individuals associated by providing you a service. We will take every necessary caution to ensure that anyone whom we disclose your personal information, respects the confidentiality of the information and abides the NPP privacy laws.
Subject to exceptions set out by the act. you can gain access to personal information collected by us by you emailing us. All requests will be handled in accordance with the NPP privacy act.
Management of private information in accordance with the act Alternate Electrical Solutions will take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information. This includes protection of information from misuse or loss and from unauthorised access. were we no longer require your personal information for a permitted purpose under NPP we will take reasonable steps to destroy it.
Some personal information we collect is sensitive information. Sensitive information includes information about someones health, political views, race, sexuality, criminal records ect. Sensitive information will be used or disclosed only for the purpose it was collected.
Collection of information, the collection of information we collect but not limited to include:
- Information you give us when you instruct Alternate Electrical Solutions to act for you. Including your name, address, occupation and contact details
- Information about other individuals we collect in course of conducting business with clients
- Information about other people who come into contact with a member of our team
We will collect general information by way of forms filled out by clients, face to face meetings, interviews, business cards and information you give us on the internet.